These medications require approval from a licensed Veterinarian who has physically examined the pet prior to prescribing any medication.
At this time we are only licensed to ship inside the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- FedEx next business day delivery for $15.00
- FedEx 2nd business day delivery for $9.50
- USPS First Class 1 to 3 business days for $5.50
**Please keep in mind that compounded medication is custom made for your clinic and/or patients. We take pride in our industry best turn-around times, however, each medication is made to order which can take some time. The time frames reflected above are solely based on shipping, AFTER the medication is compounded. Please allow approximately 7 business days for processing refills plus shipping time. As always, we will do our best to accommodate your clinics'/clients' needs so there is no lapse in treatment.
Do I Need a Prescription to Order?
If you do not have a prescription yet, our online pharmacy allows you to choose your preferred form, dosage and flavor. We will contact your veterinarian's office on your behalf to get the prescription approved. Please allow approximately 7 days for your veterinarian to approve your prescription. For urgent orders, please give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate you.
1. Shop for your pet’s prescription.
2. Your selection gets approved by your veterinarian via our instant fax order form. Please allow approximately 7 days for your veterinarian to approve your request.
3. Your order gets processed and shipped.