Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Aqueous based gel coats in the ear canal
- One time application
- Liquid at room temperature
- 180-day shelf life
- No hearing loss during treatment
- Use only 1ml of medication
- Amikacin, Ketoconazole, Triamcinolone
Applied in the following three steps:
- Step 1: Irrigate the affected ear(s) with saline
- Step 2: Holding the animal’s head still, apply the 1mL pre-loaded syringe into the infected ear(s). Use the full 1mL in any size dog.
- Step 3: Once applied, allow the animal to shake their head to help spread the formula within the ear canal.
(Allow 10-14 days before a recheck.)-
Do I Need a Prescription to Order?
If you do not have a prescription yet, our online pharmacy allows you to choose your preferred form, dosage and flavor. We will contact your veterinarian's office on your behalf to get the prescription approved. Please allow approximately 7 days for your veterinarian to approve your prescription. For urgent orders, please give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate you.
1. Shop for your pet’s prescription.
2. Your selection gets approved by your veterinarian via our instant fax order form. Please allow approximately 7 days for your veterinarian to approve your request.
3. Your order gets processed and shipped.