K9 Rescue Kits
Our K9 Rescue Packs are now in police cars, rescue vehicles and emergency kits all over the state. These easy to assemble kits are ready to be administered to police/rescue dogs upon ingestion of any harmful substance.
Each pack includes:
- 3cc syringe pre-filled with a small dose of Apomorphine powder,
- 3cc luer-lock syringe with needle attached,
- 10cc vial of sterile water,
- syringe to syringe adapter,
- sterile filter for administration.
All products come in a light protected bag. Upon ingestion of a toxic substance, our pack can be quickly assembled and prepared for ocular administration of Apomorphine to induce immediate vomiting.
View the video on our website for step by step instructions on how to prepare our K9 Rescue Pack for administration. www.ggvcp.pharmacy/2017/04/20/k9-rescue-kit/
Being prepared with a GGVCP K9 Rescue Pack provides a life saving service to the police and rescue dogs working in our communities.